Saturday, April 2, 2016

Meet Jolene, our Wholesale Representative


Hi, my name is Jolene Mesenbrink. I live in Nevada Iowa with my husband Ben. We have four children ages 20, 18, 13 &  8. Last July we were blessed with our first Granddaughter!

I have been a cosmetologist for the past 22 years and salon owner since 2000. In 2012 we completed building our house and moved in.  All settled in and our children growing and becoming more independent, I wanted to add something for me. I decided to answer an ad on Craigslist for Block Party.  VERY nervously I interviewed and....didn't get the job..... At first. Although I didn't get the position I applied for, Dan & Patti found the perfect position for me.

I am our Wholesale Representative, I call shop owners and purchasers and teach them about our products. I've gotten to know amazing people from all over the United States & several other countries. I share with them how every panel we print is made right here, from cutting, printing, heat setting, folding, all the way to me, wholesale distributing, is done right here in one building. Everyone thinks this would be hard, but not for me. I am VERY proud to work in the same town that my husband works, we live and our children go to school. We are  proof that our small towns don't need to dry up. Block Party Studios is proof that our locally owned businesses can thrive and even export as far away as Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment